Ah, the solar panel: the basic unit of the solar array, the magic rectangle that turns light into electricity through the mysterious photovoltaic effect, the perhaps confusing and expensive item that you have to understand to buy a solar system. The solar array is a relatively simple unit, but dive just beneath the surface and you’ll find there is a lot more than meets the eye.
This page is primarily intended to guide you to information about solar panels on this site. We’ve produced a number of posts on the topic, everything from how solar panels work to the different types of solar panels to how long solar panels last. We’ve also covered information on the installation of panels, everything from how solar cells work, how solar panels are wired together, and how solar installation works.
– How do Solar Panels Work
– What are the Different Types of Solar Panels?
– How Long do Solar Panels Last?
– What is the average Output of a Solar Panel?
– What is the average Solar Panel Efficiency?
– What are the Best Solar Panels?
– Which are the Most Efficient Solar Panels?
– What are High Efficiency Solar Panels?
– How are Solar Panels Wired in Series?
– How Solar Panel Installation Works
– What are Solar Energy Kits?
– Are there individual Solar Cells For Sale?
– Can I Build My Own Solar Panels?
– Can I buy Used Solar Panels?
– What are the Cheapest Solar Panels?
If you don’t see your question listed here, take a look a the Solar Energy Facts Blog SiteMap.